Bluetooth headsets generally use a single Bluetooth chip, and the chipset used is mostly limited to 1-2 companies. This means that if you buy a Bluetooth headset from a different country, the chances are that it will support that country’s languages. It is really simple to change a Bluetooth headset language. This guide on how to change language on a Bluetooth headset is applicable for all cell phones and headsets. Just follow this procedure, and you’ll know how to change a Bluetooth headphone language in 5 minutes.
Is it possible to change the language on Bluetooth headphones?
If you have bought Bluetooth headphones from any country other than yours, they will only support that country’s language. If your home country is not supported by that Bluetooth headphone, you will not understand or hear anything from the headphone. But don’t worry! It is possible to change a Bluetooth headphone language.
Most of cell phones come with the option to change a Bluetooth headphone language within their settings. But there are very few headsets that don’t support changing the Bluetooth headset language, which means that it is not possible on some headsets. So, before buying a Bluetooth headphone, check its specifications and then buy it.
What languages are compatible with Bluetooth headphones?
Almost all the languages are compatible with most of Bluetooth headphones companies. By default, a Bluetooth headphone will support the languages of that country. For example, if you buy a Bluetooth headphone from a German company, it will automatically work with the German language. Similarly, a Bluetooth headphone from China will support the Chinese language, and a Bluetooth headphone from India will support Indian languages like Hindi, etc.
But some countries have their own language, and if your Bluetooth headphone does not support that language, then you won’t be able to understand anything. If you buy a Bluetooth headphone from a country other than your home country, you will also face the same problem. So, before purchasing a Bluetooth headphone, be sure to check the product’s features.
How to change language on Bluetooth headphones?
To change the language on a Bluetooth headset, you first need to pair your phone with the handset. Once done, go to the settings of your phone, then open the Bluetooth settings. Now, go to “My Bluetooth devices.” Here you will get all your paired devices listed. Click on the option “Clear All.” Go back to the Bluetooth settings and click on “Add New Device.” Pair your device again.
Now, let’s come to changing language on Bluetooth headphones; if your phone is running on IOS 11+ or Android 8+, the Bluetooth settings will now have a new option for changing languages. You can change your phone’s language to the language supported by your Bluetooth headset. This will automatically change the language on your Bluetooth headset.
If not, you can follow the old method and change the language manually.
- Go to the Bluetooth settings menu on your phone and tap “Settings.”
- Here, scroll down to language & input. Tap it. Now, tap Languages.
- A list of languages will be displayed. Select the language you want to apply on your Bluetooth headset.
- The language should automatically change in your Bluetooth headset settings menu.
In this way, you can change the language on a Bluetooth headset without any issue.
People also ask
1. How to change Bluetooth language from Chinese to English?
Answer: If you own a Bluetooth headset and paired it with the Chinese language, to change its language from Chinese (Simplified) (People’s Republic of China) to English (United States), follow the below-given steps:
- Open your Bluetooth settings. (Go to Settings -> Bluetooth).
- Now, tap on the three dots on the right-side top corner of your phone screen.
- Then tap on “Language preferences” -> Then select English (United States).
- Your Bluetooth language will be changed from Chinese to English.
2. How do I reset my earbuds to English?
Answer: To reset your earbuds to English, follow the following steps:
Open Bluetooth settings. (Go to Settings -> Bluetooth). Now, tap on the three dots on the right-side top corner of your phone screen. Then tap on “Language preferences” -> Then select English (United States). Your Bluetooth language will be changed to English.
3. How to change language on Bose headphones?
Answer: To change the language on Bose headphones, follow the following steps:
At first, unpair your headphones from the Bluetooth settings of your smartphone. Now, turn off the headphones and ensure that it is turned off completely. Now, again turn on the headphones and pair them with your smartphone. Now, change the language settings of your phone. The language on Bluetooth headphones will automatically change to the one you have selected in your phone’s settings menu.
Go to “Settings” -> Click on “General” -> Go to “Language & Region” -> Set English (United States) as your default language.
4. How to change language in awei Bluetooth headset?
Answer: In awei Bluetooth headset, the language can be changed as follows:
- Open the “Settings” menu on your smartphone -> Go to “Language & Input.”
- In this section, select the language that you want to change your awei Bluetooth headset too.
- The language of your Bluetooth headset will automatically change after you have selected the desired language.
5. How to change language on Bluedio headphones?
Answer: Follow the steps below to change the language on Bluedio headphones.
- Turn on your device and press the power button until it beeps.
- Then press the volume down button. The Bluedio headphone voice prompt will tell you the language each time you do this process. Continue until you’ve found the language you want.
- When you are done, press the power button again to confirm.
- If you want to change it back to your default language, do the same thing but instead of pressing volume down, press the volume up button.
The final Thought
This is how you can change the language on a Bluetooth headset. This is a very simple process, and many people face difficulty in following. If you want to change the language on your Bluetooth headset, follow this guide, and you’ll know how to change a Bluetooth headphone language in 5 minutes.